Thursday, April 16, 2015

Challenges of my life

Life is an adventure. You never know what happens next. The same thing happened to my life too. I was a common person living a common life in my country, Nepal. But suddenly a great change came into my life. I had to come to the US with my family suddenly. Now I am here in the US, everything is new to me. Everyone is a stranger and it is very tough for me to make new friends too due to the difference between the culture, language and habits between  me and the people living here.

 It is a bold challenge for me to survive in this place. However, I know that I can do it. It may be a little difficult, but I know it's not impossible. And yes! There will still be some disappointment, but I have to bear it all. With all my efforts I can adjust myself here and be a part of this place very soon.
Best of luck to me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment