Friday, April 17, 2015

Nepal

NEPAL


There are many beautiful countries in this world and one of them is my country Nepal. Nepal is a small country located in South Asia between two big countries, China and Nepal. Although it is small in size but it is very big and rich from the view of culture, natural beauties,  natural resources, geographical diversity etc.




Another pull factor of my country is its people. The people in my country are very friendly and helpful. They treat guest as their god.Except all these, Nepal also has a brave history where the people can even sacrifice their life for the sake of their country. Due to such people, Nepal has been able to be proud of those brave soldiers who really gave their life to save their motherland. The combination of all these things make my country the best for me. I am proud to be a Nepali. And I love my Nepal!

No comments:

Post a Comment